The Institute has published the following books:
- (SOLD OUT) The Business of the Suffolk Parish 1558-1625 by David Dymond. Members £8; non-member £10 plus £3.50 p&p.
- A Dictionary of Suffolk Place-Names by Keith Briggs and Kelly Kilpatrick (in association with the English Place-Name Society) £14 (£16 incl. p&p)
- Suffolk Church Chests by David Sherlock members £10 (by post £12) others £15 (incl. p&p)
- The Dovecotes of Suffolk by John McCann members £7.00, (others £8.50) plus £1.50 p & p
- Suffolk Medieval Church Arcades by Birkin Haward £10.00 plus £7.00 p & p (SOLD OUT)
- Master Mason Hawes of Occold and John Hore, Master carpenter of Diss, by Birkin Haward £1.00 plus £2.00 p&p (SOLD OUT)
Orders for books should be sent to Mrs Jane Carr, 116 Hardwick Lane, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 2LE (tel.01284 753228) email: booksATsuffolkinstitute.org.uk. (Please replace AT with @ in the email address)